Wednesday, June 29, 2022 Start 6:00PM | Completion 7:00PM
- Call to order
- Video conference protocol
- Changes to and adoption of June 29, 2022 AGM Agenda – Decision
- Introduction of all Members present
- Review/Approval of July 20, 2021 minutes
- Business arising from the minutes
- FRSM President’s Report- Andrea Johnson
- Royal Saskatchewan Museum Executive Director’s Report- Peter Menzies
- FRSM Executive Director’s Report- Craig Perrault
- Friends of the Royal Saskatchewan Museum Board of Directors Committee Reports
- Governance Committee- Iuliia Khimchak
- Audit and Finance Committee- Harold Bryant
- i. Receive the Audited Financial Statements for 2021-2022
- ii. Approval of 2021-2022 Draft Audited Statements – Decision
- iii. Appointment of Auditor for 2022-2023 fiscal year – Decision
- Fundraising Committee- Kevin Bassendowski
- FRSM Board Nominations
- Election of new Board Members Brad Bellegarde | Logan Fraser |Colin Rennebohm (see bios below)– Decision
- Nomination of Andrea Johnson (current President), Dr, Harold Bryant (current Treasurer) and Kevin Bassendowski (current Chair of Fundraising Committee) for the second three-year term on the Board - Decision
- Other Business
FRSM 2022-23 Board of Directors Nominations
Colin Rennebohm is very excited to be nominated to serve on the Board of Directors. Colin was born and raised in Regina and he's enjoyed over 25 years of Sales, Marketing and Leadership roles here in Saskatchewan. Most recently, Colin branched out on his own and formed Oqtave Consulting - a Business Leadership and Social Media Marketing Consulting company that focuses on small business owners as well as community non-profits and First Nations to help them facilitate growth and set and achieve their organizational goals.
Colin believes that his specific skills lie in Social Media marketing as well as positive and lasting community engagement. He is a born networker and believes that he can bring his enthusiasm and passion to this Director role and help drive community initiatives that will help the Friends Team grow and thrive in support of our incredible Royal Saskatchewan Museum! Colin is excited to strengthen the fundraising arm of the board.
Brad Bellegarde believes that the RSM is an important resource not only for tourism in Regina but for historical knowledge that spans millions of years. As a First Nations person, Brad believes in the purpose of the RSM and the ability to provide cultural knowledge to community members and build bridges at the same time. As an artist, Brad has had the privilege of working with the RSM providing workshops using Hip Hop to educate about Indigenous Knowledge. These workshops were in partnership with Reconciliation Regina as well as the RSM Orange Shirt Day events over the past few years. Brad would like to be a part of continuing the path towards reconciliation and building bridges for all community members to understand the history of Canada’s first peoples in this region we call Saskatchewan. Brad is excited to strengthen the governance arm of the Board.
Logan Fraser is an energized and dynamic expert in project management, sales and marketing. High achiever and motivated at delivering outstanding sales quotas, developing new business strategies and strengthening client relationships. Experienced in communications, excellent negotiator, creative thinker with the ability to coach and lead others. Currently, Logan works in the executive management of a few companies, including StoreToDoor Technologies Inc., Hometeam Live Technologies Inc., and Kodiak Group of Companies. Logan loves giving back to the community and has some openings in his schedule coming up. Logan believes he can provide value to the Friends and grow us. Logan is excited to strengthen the fundraising arm of the board.