The Government of Saskatchewan is committed to protecting your privacy. Its entire operations, including this web site, are subject to The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
This website does not automatically gather personal information about you. We will only collect this type of information if you voluntarily supply it.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and collecting, using and disclosing your personal information in accordance with The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and its associated regulations.
If you do not wish to provide personal information via the Internet or you wish to obtain services via other means (i.e. in-person or via the telephone), please contact us at:
Royal Saskatchewan Museum
2445 Albert Street
REGINA SK S4P 4W7
The Government of Saskatchewan may monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload, delete or change information, or otherwise cause damage. We record the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our web sites, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected or we are legally obligated to do so by law.
Transmitting information over the internet is not completely secure and we do not guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
- Information we collect is maintained in a secure environment and we have procedures and security features in place to keep your data as secure as possible once received.
- We won't share your information with any other organizations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.
- Payment transactions are always encrypted.
Following a link to another website
Dinos In 3D App
- Data Collection: this app does not collect any personal and sensitive information from children, including through any APIs and SDKs called or used in the app.
- These applications do use a crash reporting tool, Crashlytics (a business division of Google Inc.) to send developers information about issues and crashes that users may experience. Information is automatically collected by Crashlytics that does not personally identify end users who use the applications. The information collected includes device state information, unique device identifiers, device hardware and OS information, application function information and the physical location of a device at the time of the issue or crash.
During your use of royalsaskmuseum.ca we may distribute a small file to your browser, called a "cookie." Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on user needs; and
- remember certain notifications you've already seen so that we don't show them to you again.
Cookies may collect:
- geolocation and details of which version of a web browser you use when accessing royalsaskmuseum.ca; and
- information on how you use Saskatchewan.ca such as the device used to access royalsaskmuseum.ca, the pages you browse on the site, etc.
royalsaskmuseum.ca cookies are not used to identify you personally.
If you wish, you may change the settings on your web browser to completely disable cookies or set your browser to warn you when cookies will be deposited.
To better understand your privacy rights please refer to the Office of the Saskatchewan Information and Privacy Commissioner.
Questions or concerns regarding our management of this privacy statement may be directed to:
Freedom of Information and Privacy Coordinator
Parks, Culture and Sport
3211 Albert Street
REGINA SK S4S 5W6