Donations are welcome. Donate exact cash (no change available), through the tap machine at the desk, or online prior to your visit. A suggested amount is $5/person. Your donation will be used by the Friends of the Royal Saskatchewan Museum to support programs, exhibits and research at the Royal Saskatchewan Museum. Donations are accepted by credit and debit card, and a tax-deductible receipt can be issued for donations of $20 or more.
- The south side of the museum is entrance only and the north is exit only. You will be asked to explore the galleries by following marked routes.
- Masks are required, and social distancing is strongly encouraged.
- Hand sanitizer is available at multiple points in the museum.
- The Paleo Pit is closed.
- ATM and vending machines are closed.
Bring Your Own
- Masks are required. Masks are available at our Welcome Kiosk for $2.
No Food or Drink
As always, food and drink are not permitted in the museum. NOTE: There is no seating area in the lobby at this time so snacks will have to be enjoyed outside the Royal Saskatchewan Museum building. Vending machines are not available.
Free public and bus parking is located on the east and south sides of the Museum. Entry to and exit out of the Royal Saskatchewan Museum is one-way. Entry is only permitted through the south doors and exit is only permitted through the north doors.
Access free Wifi under "Megamunch's Guest Wifi". No password is necessary.
Where We Are