Donations are welcome. Donate exact cash (no change available), through the tap machine at the desk, or online prior to your visit. A suggested amount is $5/person. Your donation will be used by the Friends of the Royal Saskatchewan Museum to support programs, exhibits and research at the Royal Saskatchewan Museum. Donations are accepted by credit and debit card, and a tax-deductible receipt can be issued for donations of $20 or more.
- You will be asked for your contact information. Your information will not be used for promotional purposes and will only be shared with the Health Authority if required. No entry without providing this information.
- The south side of the museum is entrance only and the north is exit only. You will be asked to explore the galleries by following marked routes.
- All visitors over 3 years old are required to wear a mask. If you are unable to wear a mask, we look forward to welcoming you back at a future date. Masks are available onsite for $2.
- Keep 2 meters away from others, and wait your turn to visit an exhibit.
- Keep your group together, and keep children within reach at all times. Groups of 6+ may be asked to split into smaller groups.
- Use the washroom prior to your visit if possible.
- Hand sanitizer is available at multiple points in the museum.
- Megamunch is not yet receiving visitors. Send him a message.
- The Paleo Pit is closed.
- ATM, vending machines and water fountains are closed.
- We are not offering public programs, school trips, or group visits at this time.
Bring Your Own
- We encourage you to wear your own mask.
- Please bring your own strollers and wheelchairs.
- Coatroom is unavailable. Please bring a backpack/tote to carry your belongings or be prepared to carry your outerwear.
No Food or Drink
As always, food and drink are not permitted in the museum. NOTE: There is no seating area in the lobby at this time so snacks will have to be enjoyed outside the Royal Saskatchewan Museum building. Vending machines are not available.
Free public and bus parking is located on the east and south sides of the Museum. Entry to and exit out of the Royal Saskatchewan Museum is one-way. Entry is only permitted through the south doors and exit is only permitted through the north doors.
Access free Wifi under "Megamunch's Guest Wifi". No password is necessary.
Where We Are