Donations are welcome. Donate exact cash (no change available), through the tap machine at the desk, or online prior to your visit. A suggested amount is $5/person. Your donation will be used by the Friends of the Royal Saskatchewan Museum to support programs, exhibits and research at the Royal Saskatchewan Museum. Donations are accepted by credit and debit card, and a tax-deductible receipt can be issued for donations of $20 or more.
- Masks are welcomed but not enforced.
- Please be respectful and give other visitors space during your visit.
- Hand sanitizer is available at multiple points in the museum.
No Food or Drink
Food and drink are not permitted in the galleries. You can enjoy food and drink in the lobby or outside in the picnic area. NOTE: There is no seating area in the lobby at this time.
Parking and Entry
Free public and bus parking is located on the west and south sides of the Museum. Enter the museum through the south doors. The north doors, facing the corner of Albert Street and College Avenue, are exit only.
- Wheelchairs are available on loan.
- The lobby of the Royal Saskatchewan Museum is BlindSquare enabled to assist visitors with sight loss locate the Museum. Download the BlindSquare app through iTunes.
- Sensory backpacks can be signed out by visitors with sensory processing disabilities. Backpacks contain resources for self-regulation, tactile input, attention-focusing tools, and body awareness support items.
Access free Wifi under "Megamunch's Guest Wifi". No password is necessary.
Where We Are