Donations are welcome. Donate exact cash (no change available), through the tap machine at the desk, or online prior to your visit. A suggested amount is $5/person. Your donation will be used by the Friends of the Royal Saskatchewan Museum to support programs, exhibits and research at the Royal Saskatchewan Museum. Donations are accepted by credit and debit card, and a tax-deductible receipt can be issued for donations of $20 or more.
- Visitors 12 and older must be fully vaccinated or have a negative Covid-19 test.
- The south side of the museum is entrance only and the north is exit only. You will be asked to explore the galleries by following marked routes.
- Masks are required. Masks are available at our Welcome Kiosk for $2.
- Please be mindful of others and practice physical distancing during your visit.
- Hand sanitizer is available at multiple points in the museum.
No Food or Drink
Food and drink are not permitted in the museum. NOTE: There is no seating area in the lobby at this time so snacks will have to be enjoyed outside the Royal Saskatchewan Museum building.
Free public and bus parking is located on the east and south sides of the Museum. Entry to and exit out of the Royal Saskatchewan Museum is one-way. Entry is only permitted through the south doors and exit is only permitted through the north doors.
- Wheelchairs are available on loan.
- The lobby of the Royal Saskatchewan Museum is BlindSquare Enabled to assist visitors with sight loss locate the Museum. Download the BlindSquare app through iTunes.
- Sensory backpacks can be signed out by visitors with Sensory Processing Disabilities. Backpacks contain resources for self regulation, tactile input, attention focusing tools, and body awareness support items.
Access free Wifi under "Megamunch's Guest Wifi". No password is necessary.
Where We Are