Photo Release Terms and Conditions
- I (the owner of the visual image(s) uploaded) grant permission to the Ministry of Parks, Culture and Sport (PCS), its employees and agents, to take and use the visual images within the exhibit Home: Life in the Anthropocene. Visual images are any type of recordings, including photographs, digital images, and video recordings. PCS will not materially alter the original images. I agree that PCS owns the images and all rights related to them. The images may be used in any manner within the exhibit Home: Life in the Anthropocene without notifying me. I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished images or any printed or electronic matter that may be used with them.
- I release PCS and its employees and agents, including any firm authorized to publish and/or distribute a finished product containing the images, from any claims, damages or liability which I may ever have in connection with the taking or use of the images or printed material used with the images.
- I understand that there will be no financial or other remuneration for recording me, either for initial or subsequent transmission or playback.
- I am at least 18 years of age and competent to agree to this release. If subject(s) in the visual image(s) are under the age of 18 years a parent/guardian has given consent for a subjects' image to be photographed.
Transmitting information over the internet is not completely secure and we do not guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
- Information we collect is maintained in a secure environment and we have procedures and security features in place to keep your data as secure as possible once received.
- We won't make your information public or share your information with any other organizations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes. Only your photos will be displayed in the exhibit Home: Life in the Anthropocene.