We love Saskatchewan! There is so much to discover about our amazing province and the Royal Saskatchewan Museum is the perfect place to learn all about the natural and cultural history of Saskatchewan. The Friends of the Royal Saskatchewan Museum works to promote curiosity about the wonders of Saskatchewan through its exceptional public programming, memorable gift shop souvenirs and aiding the Royal Saskatchewan Museum with their exhibit and research initiatives. As a charitable, not-for-profit organization, we can do all of this with your generous support.
Donations to the Friends of the Royal Saskatchewan Museum is simple and can be done in five easy ways.
- ONLINE: Donate right now through Canada Helps, fast, safe and secure way to donate directly to the Friends of the Royal Saskatchewan Museum
- IN PERSON: Stop by The Museum Shop to make a donation, or donate anonymously through the Donation Box located in the Museum lobby.
- PHONE: Call the Museum Gift Shop at 306-757-5951
- MAIL: Download the Donation Form and mail it directly to:
Friends of the Royal Saskatchewan Museum
2445 Albert Street
Regina, SK S4P 4W7
- FAX: Download the Donation Form and fax it to 306-787-2820
The Friends of the Royal Saskatchewan Museum is registered with Canada Revenue Agency and all donations are tax-deductible. Our registered Charitable Business Number is 107756223RR0001.
The Friends of the Royal Saskatchewan Museum can offer your business a unique opportunity to connect with the community by becoming a sponsor for one of our numerous programs or events. Our staff will work with you to create a custom-made sponsorship package that appeals to your business’ goals and provides the greatest return on your investment. Sponsoring one of our programs or events qualifies you for corporate membership. Email or call 306-787-0787 to discuss the many types of sponsorship opportunities that may be available to your business.
- Thank you.
We would like to thank our corporate sponsors and members for their generous contributions to our educational programs, special events and fundraising initiatives held throughout the year.